I love artichoke hearts, and cold salads, and green beans.Â This is a good one to take to potlucks!
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
- 1/2 lbs. green beans, trimmed and cut into 1″ pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 15-oz. can of chickpease, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 6-oz jar of artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olive, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped Italian parsley
- Blend dressing ingredients.
- Toss salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss to coat.
- Serve at room temperature.
161 calories per serving.